Saturday, January 19, 2013


Guten Tag

I love to travel, meet new people an experience different cultures and ways of life.  A few weeks ago myself and family were able to hop over the pond for ten days during Christmas and New Years, here are a few pictures from our trip.  


Andd here we gooo....











The view from our lodge...it was great waking up to this gigantic mountain every morning for a week..


















Photos taken in Prague and Garmish, Germany. 




Bis zum nächsten Mal...



4 comments:

  1. This is exciting! I love all of these, esp the last one with the green window! Also, how about a photo a day while you're so far away so i can see what you're up to! You could post it every day or all at once on the same day every week. What do ya say?? yay?!

    PS. tell Derek ich lebe dich ;) hehheh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah you read my mind!!!! That's what I was thinking of doing..but it's already Jan. 21st. Guess it's not too late to start? I was doing it for a while..so I'll post those and then catch up for today!

      Delete
  2. What a fantastic place to spend the holidays!!!

    ReplyDelete